Thursday, April 14, 2011

baked!

i got a prezzie in the mail! it came a little late but boy was it a surprise!

my dear friend out in california had sent me two lovely cookbooks from the baked! bakery in new york! the perfect thing to keep this blog running.





i am determined to make every recipe in both books (even if it does take me all year) and test them on my darling boyfriend. now, the second book has some proper nice adult recipes - things like sweet & salty cake, nutella scones, whiskey pear tart, shortbread with fleur de sel, cowboy cookies, (no, srsly that's what they're called. they have pretzels!) rosemary apricot squares, and salt & pepper malted milk chocolate cookies (as shown on the cover). OH I CAN'T WAIT.

here is their website, with pichas and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment